Map for The Centered Place yoga studio
Download printable map (PDF)
Please scroll down to see our parking map
Our yoga studio is located in a residential area in Warren, MA. The studio is inconspicuously joined to Nancy and Phil's home. It does not look like the typical business establishment. Many newcomers drive right by the first time (or two or three) without noticing it. Drive slowly and look for the blue "The Centered Place" sign in the front of the house (facing the street).
Warren is near Sturbridge, MA, and is convenient from West Brookfield, North Brookfield, Brookfield, New Braintree, Spencer, East Brookfield, Ware, Barre, Hardwick, Belchertown, Palmer, Monson, Worcester, Ludlow, Springfield, Brimfield, Wales, Holland, and other areas in Western Massachusetts, Central Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
From the East via Rt 9 (West Brookfield, North Brookfield, Brookfield, New Braintree, Spencer, East Brookfield):
1. After passing through the center of West Brookfield, turn left at the blinking light onto Rt 67-19 (just before the Copper Lantern Motel).
2. When you get to the center of Warren, turn left at the monument (just before the Citgo) and head under the RR bridge.
3. Turn right at the stop sign onto Maple Street/Rt. 19 South and head up the hill toward Brimfield.
4. After the road levels off (about 1/2 mile), turn right at Ramsdell St and follow the instructions in step 3 of the “From the East via Turnpike” instructions.
From the West via Rt 9 (Ware, Barre, Hardwick, Belchertown):
1. Go through Ware to the 3rd light (look for hospital sign) and turn right at South Street.
2. Continue past Mary Lane Hospital approximately 4 miles, over a mountain and down to the end of the road.
3. Turn left onto Route 67.
4. Continue east on Route 67 through West Warren (one traffic light) and into Warren. Look for the Sunoco gas station on your left and the Lizak Bus Service on your right. Bridge Street is your next right. Turn there.
5. Cross the bridges, ignore the Manning Rd. sign (on your right) and take a sharp left then a quick right to continue up Bridge St.
6. The Centered Place is 4/10 of a mile up and on your right, just past where Ramsdell St. ends (on your left).
From the West (Palmer, Monson):
Follow Rt. 20 East to Rt. 67 (Warren), then follow steps 4 to 6 above.
From the West via Mass Turnpike (Springfield, Ludlow, parts of Connecticut from Interstate 91):
Take the Exit 8 (Palmer) and follow Rt. 20 East to Rt. 67 (Warren), then follow steps 4 to 6 above.
From the East via Mass Turnpike and Sturbridge:
1. Take Exit 9; after tolls, take 1st right (Sturbridge/Brimfield).
2. Continue west on Rt. 20 several miles to Brimfield.
3. Take Rt. 19 (right turn) North to Warren.
4. Drive about 6 miles. When you get to the more heavily settled part of Warren, look for Ramsdell St. on the left (street sign is on the left, not the right). Turn left.
5. Drive to the end of Ramsdell Street, which meets Bridge St. The Centered Place is in front of you a bit toward the left. The Centered Place sign is out front. The studio has triangular windows at the peak.
From the South (Brimfield, Wales, Holland, Stafford Springs):
Follow Rt. 19 North (Warren), then follow steps 4 to 5 above.
From Interstate 84 Connecticut:
1. Take Exit 3B to Rt. 20
2. Drive through Sturbridge toward Brimfield.
3. Follow steps 2 to 5 above.
Download printable map (PDF)
Please park as shown on our parking map. Thank you!
Top of Page